PARENT AND BABY
Keep an eye out for our Parent & Baby screenings, scheduled every few weeks.
Each month we show one of the latest releases with the lights dimmed, but not turned off, and the sound lowered. We'll create a stress-free zone where you can look after your little one while also enjoying the on-screen action.
Our special screenings are for mums, dads, guardians and their children under 2, so there’s no need to worry about disturbing others if your baby cries. This is your chance to see the latest films in a baby-friendly atmosphere. Hopefully, your baby will fall asleep so you can relax. But if you’re not so lucky and your little one’s making a noise, no one else is going to mind.
Here's a few T's & C's
- We are unable to allow entry to customers without children under 24 months.
- Regular admissions prices apply, but children aged 0 to 2 years old will be admitted free of charge.
- Buggies and strollers must be kept well clear of fire escape routes, including the aisles in our auditoriums. Our venue team will be able to best advise where to store these.
- Our Parent & Baby screenings are unallocated, so feel free to sit wherever you and your baby would like.
- Where our Parent & Baby screening's certificate is a U, PG or 12A, older children may also attend, although a baby (0-12 months) is still required, and an additional child ticket must be purchased.
*We will not schedule Parent & Baby screenings during school holidays.
There are currently no Parent and Baby screenings.